swiral marks on kk liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got alot swiral marks on liberty on hood tryed using meguiars cleaner wax did not help at all still see them, what else would be good to get rid of them let me know thanks?

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Try Meguire's Swirl X.

EDIT: What color is your KK?? If it's black, I believe there are waxes specifically for black.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I like Mother's products myself...but any good 3-4 step process should work fine. Jeepjeepster....wanna chime in on this?

He is the cleaning/detailing Guru of this forum. :p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^Calling JeepJeepster....where are you.....JJ.....:D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Once you get these swirls out, I'd recommend that you stay away from touch car washes, to keep your paint swirl free. :)

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Touch car washes don't cause swirls, they cause hairline scratches that gives the illusion of swirly scratches whenever light shines, actually those are just scratches in every direction... And then there are swirls caused by poor waxing job, I see them every day on black cars, and it is one of the reasons I never got mine waxed in a cheap place, because waxing requires a good steady hand to take it off properly. I assume the stuff he got are the hairline scratches.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Touch car washes don't cause swirls, they cause hairline scratches that gives the illusion of swirly scratches whenever light shines, actually those are just scratches in every direction... And then there are swirls caused by poor waxing job, I see them every day on black cars, and it is one of the reasons I never got mine waxed in a cheap place, because waxing requires a good steady hand to take it off properly. I assume the stuff he got are the hairline scratches.

Still, it would help to avoid touch washes. Less hairline scratches=less illusion of swirls....