surco roof rack?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone have any feed back on the Surco Safari roof rack? And also, does any one know of a supplier who is in Canada or will ship to Canada? I would like to pick one up but am having difficulty finding it?!

Liberty Titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey Bennet, thanks. I ended up picking up a Dee Zee rack from a business in my city. The Surco looks a llittle more rugged and I like it more than the Dee Zee but what can ya do? Already paid the cash and put it on.

valvestem

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Feedback: Their mounting kits are not the same standard as the rack itself, i.e., they rust. I recently took a couple of pics of a Land Rover (newer model) with a Surco rack and the mountings were rusty as heck. I have not downloaded from the camera as of yet, but when I do I'll post them with a link.

Liberty Titan said:
Anyone have any feed back on the Surco Safari roof rack? And also, does any one know of a supplier who is in Canada or will ship to Canada? I would like to pick one up but am having difficulty finding it?!

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
Weird, cause the mount i have is plastic covered. No rust yet.