Support Our Troops Magnets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good place to get a new one? The paint on my camo one is worn off and I need a new one, especially since I'm starting to see less of them. I'd also like to get the black POW/MIA ribbon if anyone knows where to get those as well.

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Personally I won't put those on my Jeep, any sticker/decal really for that matter, just because of paint damage, especially in the winter season...but Ive seen them at Wal-Mart before....

If you buy one, buy one that really does support out troops that actually says part of the proceeds go to them.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thecause17 said:
Personally I won't put those on my Jeep, any sticker/decal really for that matter, just because of paint damage, especially in the winter season...but Ive seen them at Wal-Mart before....

If you buy one, buy one that really does support out troops that actually says part of the proceeds go to them.

I've always been very careful with that, just like my Sirius antenna. I taken them off every time, wash underneath and make sure there is some wax between the magnet and the clear coat. Had one on there for three years and no problems at all.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Then some people steal them. My wife had one on the Libby for a good 6 mos in TX, then we come to CT and someone stole it.

Tokyojoe1965

Full Access Member
Reaction score
See if there are any military members in your area and ask them to get you one or two. Luke AFB is in Arizona. The AAFES (BX, PX, NX) will sell them. Buying them there will no doubt have proceeds go to the right place.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tokyojoe1965 said:
See if there are any military members in your area and ask them to get you one or two. Luke AFB is in Arizona. The AAFES (BX, PX, NX) will sell them. Buying them there will no doubt have proceeds go to the right place.

Very good idea. I never thought of that. It would be awesome to give money for something like that too.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL I am a military member, getting a replacement is not a problem, it just ***** that someone took it.

2003KJ

Reaction score
As far as damaging the paint goes, the stickers do over time. The magnets will also damage the paint. But if you have any on there, be sure to move it around to different areas of the Jeep. I used to have one of the yellow Support The Troops ribbon on my Jeep and I moved it each week.