Stock Radio 2002

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deafmishka

Reaction score
Hi All,
I probably know the answer to this before asking the question, ie the radio is knack-ed, but before I take a trip out and buy another it would be good to have a bit of input.
The stock radio in my wife's Liberty seems to have given up, she only used to play CD's (the same one all the time), and finally i decided to change it, I pressed the eject button & out it popped, I slid in another and nothing, no sound no radio no anything, the CD ejects and receives but no sound. I have checked, replaced all fuses, had the unit out and checked the wiring plug into the unit (Made in Hungary WHY !!) re seated the wiring plug and still nothing. I also disconnected the battery and still no sound. So my deduction is its seen better days or have I missed something. Any Ideas please.
:icon_idea:

deafmishka

Reaction score
Thought so thanks for the quick response cant believe the radio is made in Hungary