Stock KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive done just about everything to my kj. only a few things I havent done.. Roof rack, front LS or locker, better skids, lights on the roof. Just to name a few things I haven't done mostly b/c I dont like them/dont need them.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm a poor college student, and I don't technically own it. My parents own it and I am not allowed to modify it..I am leasing it from them. I am hoping in the spring when I get a real job, I can pay them off, and get it in my name...then I want to lift it, get a brush guard and tail lamp guards, a new air filter, the iPod kit and some other stuff!

I do have a custom tire cover my bf made for me. I also do have to buy new tires tomorrow...either Goodyear Silentarmour or Geolander AT-S.

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is about 98% stock.

unfortunately payments on a house are more important than upgrading my ride, grrrr

SIDE NOTE:

Im wondering how many Renegade owners have the luxury package with the leather and all that stuff? :-k

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mine stuck stock. :-s

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Good Day from Beatiful British Columbia Canada.

I, and my wife are new to this forum!
My wife and I look forward to meeting fellow Liberty owners!

My wife and I (Ryan&Jeniffer) are now the recent owners of a 2004 Liberty.
It is bone stock! ... But not for long! We were given this cool Jeep as a Christmas gift and I have many a plan for it!
I have an abundance of off road accessories in the garage from other vehicles which I will addapt to our Libby.
(It may take some time due to the fact that I am Disabled and cannot move the same way as I use too.)
So,It will me take a bit longer for me to build our Jeep into a `proper` off road vehicle!

Have a good day
Ryan

ps. I also own a 1976 Austin Mini which I built up into a full Group N rally car.
It went from a stock 36hp to 140hp full race engine. Adjustable suspnsion all round, brake bias adj. You name it it`s got it!
I also have a 1979 Mini which I am going to stiff a Yamaha aluminum V8, and turn it into a 1/4 mile car for my wife.

Cheers
Ry

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site, Ry.

ENBr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome also!

Share some photos of the Mini?! \:D/

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Thanks guy`s!
Wow, I just read my message... I need to learn how to spell ! :)
I will post some photos of my Mini here on this forum (if I am permited) within the next week. (Idon`t have a digital camera,nor a scanner...I spent all my monet on my Mini ;) !

I would like to fit a black DeeZee bush guard and fit my Piaa 940 lights.
I am also going to mount my Thule roof rack, luggage basket,and ski box. That way I can mount some 6X9 KC dayliters,Alley kights,and back up lights I have laying around.
Any sugestion on how I could route the wiring harness from the roof ?
I was thinking of running it down the A pillar (inside the door, and spread the wires out so that they are side by side, instead of being a bundle.) Then pop them in through the inner fender. I would rather drill a hole there and fit a grommet, rather than drill a hole in the roof.
Another question, where would be the best place to mount the relays for the lights? I figure ths fire wall.
Other mods include a lift kit,nerf bars,and skid plates. Oh, and ofcource some real tyres!
Cheers Guy`s and gall`s
Ry

Latest posts

Members online