Stereo CDRW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mord

Reaction score
Hi i bought a jeep liberty a couple of weeks ago and love it!
Ive been trying a few cdrws in the stereo system - infinity

Heres the ones Ive tried already

yamaha - pretty good but the only one i had had scratches on it already
imation - seems to work pretty good
verbatim dataplus - bought 25 of these cause i figured they would work great but there not workin so good

I was wondering if anyone knew what are the best cdrw that it will read
thanks

dnm45227

Reaction score
Sorry can't help out much. I have the premium sound system, and don't even own a music cd. My wife has used a burned disk, but I can't recall the brand. It must have worked ok though, beleive me I would have heard about it if not.

btw, welcome aboard and Merry Christmas.

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd say Imation is a good one to go with. I've been using them when I used my stock stereo, and I still use them for my aftermarket HU to play mp3's. I never had any problems using them.

I've also used a local brand here called Sae Han; not sure if they sell them stateside. Those play okay, too.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CD-r's

I've always had better luck with CD-R's. As cheap as CD's are this day I just write once and play the until they're too scratched up to listen to then make another.

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
Re: CD-r's

VTNomad said:
I've always had better luck with CD-R's. As cheap as CD's are this day I just write once and play the until they're too scratched up to listen to then make another.

thats what i say...
u can get like 100 for like 20 bux....(even cheaper if you scrounge around)
so, it's like 2 cents per disc....

eddiev9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, good point...just buy a bulk of CD-R's and dispose them after one use; they aren't that expensive.

I've actually been using CD-R's these days cuz I steal them from work. O:)