Splash guards?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. I have been looking for splash guards. Dont know what to get. Anybody recommend some nice and cheap ones please???? Ohh damn its 12 am and i am up and asking.. :smokin:

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
With 245`s up front I used the dealer rubber flaps, as they fit properly and did not cause rubbing issues and look good with Jeep logo on them. I like the rubber ones as they are really quite flexible.
In the rear I used some GM truck mudflaps as they were wider,taller, and could easily drill and place them where I wanted. It does reduce rain type spray for those following behind the KJ. The rubber mud flaps were about $50 here and the GM`s were $20 or so.
41236[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

In real muddy conditions they help, but splashing around in the mud pit= it got covered.

Attachments

• CleanMind.jpg
    CleanMind.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 0

Tarikleesimsek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With 245`s up front I used the dealer rubber flaps, as they fit properly and did not cause rubbing issues and look good with Jeep logo on them. I like the rubber ones as they are really quite flexible.
In the rear I used some GM truck mudflaps as they were wider,taller, and could easily drill and place them where I wanted. It does reduce rain type spray for those following behind the KJ. The rubber mud flaps were about $50 here and the GM`s were $20 or so.
41240[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

In real muddy conditions they help, but splashing around in the mud pit= it got covered.

Thats great. Should i go to an auto store or i can find em online?

Attachments

• CleanMind.jpg
    CleanMind.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 0