Spare Tire Cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Right now mine just says Jeep Liberty and is black. Does anyone have any cool ones? I like the smiley face ones with the bandanna but he's a boy, I don't have facial hair like the smiley face. I have also seen one in a magazine that says "life is good" that I thought was cute. What do you guys have?

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a spare 31" tire so no cover for me. However, I did want to get the one that has the scruffy face on it. If I had the normal size tire.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the best tire cover in the world! My bf custom made it for me for my birthday! He bought a regular plain black cover (and made sure it would fit my tires, as they are wider and bigger than the regular Liberty tire, but are still stock) and he had a vinyl graphic made. He then applied the graphic to the cover...and it looks awesome!!

You must be registered for see images

My Jeep has a nice a$$!

paguy1

Reaction score
I had one but took it off. Road grime still got sucked in thru the back and I had to take it off all the time to clean the spare. I just armorall the tire alot to keep it from getting sun damaged and I like the look of the naked tire and rim.

iluvmyliberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepgirl0385- I like yours it is unique!

Thanks for the jeep stuff website. I saw a lot of stuff I like. The dog collars and leashes are cute, I may have to get my dog one if I order a tire cover. I like the life is good one, I don't know why.

nice choice on the smiley bananda, I wish they made him a girl! I would like it for mine!

2003KJ

Reaction score
I've got an american flag one that says JEEP below it that i got with the Jeep over 3 years ago....it's faded so bad and looks pathetic...i'm looking into getting new one.

If you order anything from allthingsjeep, check out the vendor's section. Jean from allthingsjeep.com came over here right after I bought my front license plate and has given a special coupon code for any member of this site to use on purchases from them. I believe it's something to the effect of either 15 or 20%.

reload40s

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepgirl0385 said:
I have the best tire cover in the world! My bf custom made it for me for my birthday! He bought a regular plain black cover (and made sure it would fit my tires, as they are wider and bigger than the regular Liberty tire, but are still stock) and he had a vinyl graphic made. He then applied the graphic to the cover...and it looks awesome!!

You must be registered for see images

My Jeep has a nice a$$!

Your Jeep does have a really nice a$$, don't know why, just wanted to say that... =P~

I have been looking for a cover for a few days now too. My best bud gave me one that just says "Jeep" in white letters, it was dirty, but it beats the heck out of the one with the dealership's name on it that came with the Liberty. I popped it in the washing machine and it is as good as new, but I want something more unique.

I love the idea of getting something made out of sheet vinyl and making my own logo or saying, the possibilities are endless.

Thank the bf for the great idea.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hehe...yeah, i thought it was a good idea. I had been looking for a horse themed cover, but I was afraid they wouldn't fit my tire (and the one I found was $$$) .

I guess I had even picked out the design without knowing it! One day we were chatting about tire covers and he was showing me pics...and I picked that one! It's cool though, looks like one of my horses!

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2003KJ said:
I've got an american flag one that says JEEP below it that i got with the Jeep over 3 years ago....it's faded so bad and looks pathetic...i'm looking into getting new one.

If you order anything from allthingsjeep, check out the vendor's section. Jean from allthingsjeep.com came over here right after I bought my front license plate and has given a special coupon code for any member of this site to use on purchases from them. I believe it's something to the effect of either 15 or 20%.

I can't find that post anywhere. Any idea on that coupon? The only one ever posted was a 10%

Whelan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Being in CT and so close to NY, and BIG Yankees Fans!! My gf wanted one so bad I had to get it, and we love representing wherever we go.

You must be registered for see images attach

Best is when we took her car up to MA to buy my Matrix and sported that cover, lol, lots of dirty looks. I currently also have a white NY sticker on my rear windshield as well!

Latest posts

Members online