Someone Actually Put These On Their Liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
All I did was give my opinion, didn't use any foul language or put anyone down..... So be careful if you give your opinion or advice on there they might kick ya out :buttkick:

And nothing of value was lost.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
My goal has been to see what I can do to get them to kick me out lol So far I've just been blocked by like 5 people for "being an *******" but haven't gotten kicked out yet.

Yeah that chick, man. Glad I don't live near her to be on the same road lol

I left the group and the next day my Blood Pressure was back down to normal. They know it all , have every answer to everything and are an average age of what 12 or 13? I mean Grandpa always said that you had to be young and dumb to end up old and wise , but some of them take the prize:bs:

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I left the group and the next day my Blood Pressure was back down to normal. They know it all , have every answer to everything and are an average age of what 12 or 13? I mean Grandpa always said that you had to be young and dumb to end up old and wise , but some of them take the prize:bs:

lol that is true. Granted there is a lot I don't know but I'm trying to learn along the way instead of argue why I'm right. I wanted to lift the Jeep for cheap. I found out that wasn't happening the correct way so instead of argue why I can still lift it for cheap I took the knowledge and got a good lift when I had the money. I've never seen so many stubborn people just all grouped together. They can't just take the knowledge being given and learn from it. It reminds me of this lady I used to work with. She'd always ask questions on stuff she didn't know but if you gave her an answer that she didn't like or would involve her doing more than she wanted she would argue about how wrong you are on it.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Can someone please tell me beside supposedly style, what is the purpose of those 22 inch rims with such low profile tires?
I have never drivin or want to in a vehicle that has them on.
Being so low profile, would the rim not get damaged/bent by the first serious pothole?
I guess you would also feel every bump in the road?
I can see also curb rash being a very serious problem.
The other problem is when you want to sell it. The seller better hope they kept the stock rims, otherwise no one will buy it.

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my book, those super huge diameter wheels are a way for guys to set their car off differently from their homies. And to say, hey look at me, I'm an idiot with absolutely no taste who has nothing better to spend my money on, and I like it when people laugh and scoff at me for looking like a 4 year old sitting in a radio flyer wagon.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
In my book, those super huge diameter wheels are a way for guys to set their car off differently from their homies. And to say, hey look at me, I'm an idiot with absolutely no taste who has nothing better to spend my money on, and I like it when people laugh and scoff at me for looking like a 4 year old sitting in a radio flyer wagon with 32"rims and tires.

Fixed it for you....LOL

But in the end, the "homies" as you called them, that do these things to their Jeeps (or other vehicles) give us all something to laugh at.

Dave

CactusJacked

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If nothing else, they're supporting parts manufacturers. Plus, the time they spend working on their ride is less time spent doing drive by shootings! lol

MLAinSD

Reaction score
I found another one...ugh...why? and its a 4x4

Attachments

• 01414_emP1zeh4dBd_600x450.jpg
    01414_emP1zeh4dBd_600x450.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that they got all this money to pimp there ride but when they get a flat the 5th wheel is always stock atleast these people covered up the fact that its not the same i seen this guy with the kj lowered onto those old 100spoke looking pimped out pick up truck rides with the stock steelie on the back for everyone to see tard really pissed me off

ftaa

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha im running 20's on my rig right now.. mostly cuz i havnt thrown down the chunk for new a/t's i'll do that in the fall.

Birdman330

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was behind a Yukon the other day had 32's on it and obviously no wheel spacers or a lift so there was next to no clearance, and it couldn't turn a corner to save its own life, though it most likely saved me from getting pulled over because it had the cop distracted with the fact it took it nearly a full minute which is over thirty seconds longer to make a turn than a Semi Tractor. Had I been the cop watching that I would have pulled him over for that fact he is danger to himself and other drivers on the road.