Some BI**H keyed my KJ..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got out of work to find some seriously long scratches down the side of my KJ. Some school kid keyed it.

Fortunately, I had some of this stuff
You must be registered for see images
in my basement.

Holy Shakespeare, this stuff did a great job. It's not perfect, but the scratches are no longer visible, unless you look at it from a few inches away. I tried to take before & after pics, but they just didn't come out too good, so you'll have to take my word.

I highly recommend GS27 to remove scratches. You have to use alot of elbow grease, but the results were quite surprising. Works MUCH better than Maguires Scratch-X

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry Chud... that (censored). How long is it? What a punk... makes me mad just hearing about it. May it happen to them seven times to their own car someday.

Little (censored) (deadhorse) (censored)!

-=JoN=-

Reaction score
LoL...yeah a month after bringing the blazer up here...it's been keyed...unfotunatly, it's too deep even for gs27 to handle..

yeah..thats ny for ya..cant keep a car pristine unless u keep it in a garage 24/7

Trodo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear about that, I would go insane. Hell I went insane when someone left a shopping cart against mine.

Tigrou

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know if you have this sort of problem but in France our Jeep must sleep in a box.

I've been two times keyed: each time need to buy a brand new paint of the car because of big X on doors and long straight lines for the rest of the cars.

Some others cut our tires with a knife

and there's unfortunately another new game here [-(
We could see now some 4wd Jeep, Landrovers and others with this type of words done with bomb painting:

"I pollute and I F... you" in red on all the car.

CHUD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

I consider myself lucky. Whoever this loser was did a terrible job of keying it. After the GS27 treatment, it looks pretty good. I know it could have been much worse.

Renegade Flex

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry to hear CHUD that ***** royaly.

Damn France sounds messed up..
Tigrou said:
I don't know if you have this sort of problem but in France our Jeep must sleep in a box.

I've been two times keyed: each time need to buy a brand new paint of the car because of big X on doors and long straight lines for the rest of the cars.

Some others cut our tires with a knife

and there's unfortunately another new game here [-(
We could see now some 4wd Jeep, Landrovers and others with this type of words done with bomb painting:

"I pollute and I F... you" in red on all the car.

Se7enLC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh man, it's a blessing!

Comp insurance will cover vandalism and they'll fix the pinstriping at the same time as the keying :p

That does suck to see it vandalized, though. From pulp fiction:

"You just don't f$%^ with another mans automobile..."