So I got my new Tail Light Guards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leerdmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tell me what you think. I just got these on eBay for $69 shipped. I was looking for black, but I figured I would try out the chrome, and paint them if I don't like it. So... Chrome or Black???

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

leerdmn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, they are steel. Pretty HD too. Something I forgot to mention, my Libby is a Limited with the chrome grill and wheels. And thanks about the tag.

blue_kjR417

Platinum Renegade
Reaction score
is that one of those tags so that the cameras can't read your plate to give you a ticket?
i've seen several like B8B8B8 or O0O0O0

RenegadeJay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think the chrome would look good since you have chrome accents already. If you had all black then the chrome would stand out too much.

Auberon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey trucks the same colour as mine and I have the guards too and yep they look good.
I found it gave me a reference point for reversing in really tight places-you can see in those great side mirrors.
You just get to know exactly how long she is.
What I can't believe is I got mine cheaper in Australia than yours from a Dealer....must've been a big mistake.perfect10.gif
Already stopped a few shopping trolleys too!
Cheers
Auberon

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.