Snow... Ughh. Winter Arrives.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well i can say one thing, the new tires are great on ice and snow!

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You beat us with the snow. We havn't had any yet. Nice pics.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Rumor has it there were flurries here this morning... but I was still sleeping, and did not personally witness it.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i want more!! More i tell you.. Muahhh hahahaha LOL

I like playing in the snow also.. Those pics were just taken with my new phone, not bad really! Just felt the need to take some pics for some reason, a bit bored perhaps!

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In case anyone wonders... The Ughh in the title was not due to the snow itself, love playing in the snow... The Ughh comes from the cold that goes with it.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah i know, it was fun driving around in it today though. About an inch on the ground and still falling pretty good. Its getting a bit slick and people are regaining their winter driving skills so its a bit dangerous out.

My Mom got hit yesterday and totalled her new car, some idiot that come up to an intersection too fast and couldnt stop, slid right into her.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah i know, it was fun driving around in it today though. About an inch on the ground and still falling pretty good. Its getting a bit slick and people are regaining their winter driving skills so its a bit dangerous out.

My Mom got hit yesterday and totalled her new car, some idiot that come up to an intersection too fast and couldnt stop, slid right into her.

Sorry about your Mom's new car. Hope she is ok.

Every year when we get our first snow that happens here. Everybody skidding off the road and in the ditches. They never learn.

Dave

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Is it? Lucky you, we are not supposed to get snow until Tuesday... Can you believe that, I'm what 270+/- miles south of you and we can't get any snow. :(

What we're getting really isn't going to stick. You can see evidence of it in around trees and such, but I doubt we'll get much to cover the grass or anything else. :rolleyes:

Still... it's a start. :)

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry about your Mom's new car. Hope she is ok.

Every year when we get our first snow that happens here. Everybody skidding off the road and in the ditches. They never learn.

Dave

Thanks... And she is fine, just shook up. Yeah its common here too, everybody has to relearn how to drive...

Oh on another note, it was a Jeep that hit her... I don't know what model or year, she said all she saw was Jeep as it smacked into her.

Teaser... More Snow Pics!! Its really coming down today and staying, wind chill of 5 degrees above zero.

Last edited: