Show your Renny pics.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Guyute1210

Reaction score
Here's my 2005 Rennie.

You must be registered for see images

Both pictures from the Mid-Atlantic LOST Fall Krawl 2005.

2003KJ

Reaction score
FL RENNY said:
2004 Renny 4X4..... Outta Florida...go noles!!

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2205322

damn those 32's look funny on your KJ.....almost like a toy jeep...LOL. Seriously though thats a sweet KJ and some awesome pics on your site. That one where its got you up close and the KJ in the background is probably one of the best ones.

How much rubbin do you get with the 32's on?

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks a lot Tim, I appreciate the comments. Actually the rub factor is not bad. I got in an accident and the driver side bumper is actually about a half an inch out further from the tire than the passenger side....weird?? I guess that happened bc I told them when they fixed it that they needed to tighted the "Rivets" on the fender well. Anyway, there is no rub over there on the driver's side. But on passenger side it rubs right behind the fog light with a pretty slight turn.....say if you had your left hand at 12 O'clock and moved it to 7 or 8 O' clock. I have seen that people have used a heat gun to take care of that problem and bend that part of the bumber forward a bit. The big thing that I am suprised of is that in the rear of the fender well's, the plastic over the pinch weld gets no rub at all. Its as close as can be.......but I haven't had a problem with that yet.... and dont expect too. Hope this helps. Let me know if you want to know anything else. And thanks again for the comments!!

-JP-

2003KJ

Reaction score
thats really cool!!! you'd think it would rub like mad at any position...LOL

and I don't even wanna know the MPG readings you get now....LOL! ](*,)

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lol yea it reads 16.5 mpg. Which is deffinatly off b/c it's really not that bad. I get better milage on the highway i think bc the rpms are running lower at my normal everyday speed. But if i drive around the city i can tell the difference. i talked to JEEP and they said they would charge me $90 bucks to recalibrate the MPH and all that stuff. I told them i would live with it :-k

I'm wondering now what i can do to beef up the motor a little bit. Intake, and exhaust are a given. But i want something different to. A supercharger would be nice lol.

indynewfie

Reaction score
my renegade

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what no catus green renegades? i will have to get some pictures of mine then

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
here are some pics, took advantage of the 50 degree wisconsin weather that we had today. SO here is my 02 Renny in Catus Green all cleaned up and all the salt washed off.

TnRebel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here is my 06 renny

You must be registered for see images attach

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice pictures. The renegade wasn't out when my Jeep was bought.

Latest posts

Members online