Shopping starts tomorrow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csluss2

Reaction score
Ok, shopping starts tomorrow for the 2008. What deal did you get with the new Liberty. How much were you able to negotiate? How hard was it to pry of of the dealer's hands while he was pleading, "I have to feed my family"?

daveb

Reaction score
Start at invoice, less incentives, less 1/2 the dealer hod back. You will be in the ball park. That's what I bought mine for.

Dave

csluss2

Reaction score
Well I started a little early. I started calling dealerships in my area and started looking over the phone. To my surprise I found the one within a few hours. The deal was so good I just had to go in. 4x4 limited, all the bells and whistles, started at 27k and I walked out at 24k out the door (including tax, tag, and title). I had done my research and found that it is the end of the quarter this weekend and its like shooting fish in a barrell. I walked away 2k below invoice. There is also a $1500 cash incentive that jeep is offering until the end of the month.

For those looking, now is a dang good time to go and just throw a line in the water.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online