Sheepskin seat covers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roadrunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking about getting a set of sheepskin seat covers. A decent set is pretty expensive though, so I'd like to get some idea about what to expect first.

Anybody had any experience with sheepskins? Any recommendations as to type, brand, source or important features?

the1jferg

Banned
Reaction score
expect

the smell, price, chicks say they feel good to the nude body, pain to clean.

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My dad had a used BMW for a summer that had them on the seats. It was at least a five year old car, and they looked pretty good. And yes they felt really nice. I bet that they are hard to clean???

And who has naked women riding around with them! If that will do it, I'll buy them! (biggrin)

redneck renagade

Reaction score
I have a set on my 05 Renagade, Which has a low back seat. I went with semi-custom all real sheepskin. They keep me cool in the summer and warm in the winter. Not hard to keep clean, just get them dry- cleaned. REally recommend them

redneck renagade

Reaction score
I bought them threw my work. The Driver's Seat!! The color I went with is called Blue Gray, Which is made by Crossroads. Its made from 100% sheepskin.