Selling 4 2006 KJ Limited 17 inch Rims w/ Blizzak Snow Tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadDog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey All,

Now that I have traded in my KJ (sad day, I know...), I now have an extra set of Liberty wheels and tires that I need to get rid of. Here are the details:

Quantity of 4 17in Jeep Liberty Limited rims, currently mounted with 4 Bridgestone Blizzak snow and ice tires. These wheels are not the frosted gray ones from the Renegade, but are the lighter silver finish from the Limited edition. All rims equipped with working TPMS sensors. I purchased the wheels from eBay in 2007 and the tires from TireRack, and have had them on only during the winters ever since. The wheels and tires have less than 20k miles on them. They are currently sitting in my garage in Fairfax, VA (outside of DC).

Pictures of the wheels and tires are attached. I would prefer to sell them all as a set, since otherwise I would have to get the tires unmounted, but it depends on how much interest I get from y'all. I would also be willing to throw in an extra spare tire cover from the Liberty if you buy as a set.

Asking $1,000 or best offer. PM me with any questions for more details. Hope this can be useful to one of you all!

Attachments

• IMG_2015.jpg
    IMG_2015.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_2016.jpg
    IMG_2016.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_2017.jpg
    IMG_2017.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 47