Seats look like Sh***

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kb0nly

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Get a Bissell Little Green Machine and some Auto Upholstery formula for it, thats what i used on the KJ, what a difference, and you should see the color of the water that it sucked out, yuck... After doing that it stain proofed it. The very next day my one son decided to spill juice all over the seat, it just sat there, beaded up like rain on a waxed hood. Just took a couple paper towels and blotted it up. There was a very slight color difference where i blotted it up, but after it dried there was no evidence of it anymore.

As for the thread bare drivers seat... Pretty common on SUV's and Trucks. It all depends on how the owner gets in and out. If you drag your butt across the seat everything you get in and out your going to wear out the left side of the seat. If you have running boards or nerf bars and actually get up and then set down your not wearing out that left edge of the seat. Myself i grab the o'shit bar and pull myself up slightly and then down onto the seat, so i don't rub across the left side of the seat.

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
has anyone tried tent water proofer spray like you can get in camping section at walmart? i'm affraid to try it because i don't want it to look like a bad case of dandruff in a few months. as for cleaning, i have been using an orange based carpet cleaner and a wash cloth or scrub brush. I use tire foam on the plastic and rubber, makes it nice and shiny without being oily like armorall

Latest posts

Members online