Scanner won't talk to my computer and my check engine light is on

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07 libby

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site and I'm in a little bit of trouble with my 07 Libby has anyone had any problems with their scanner not communicating with their computer when they're check engine light is on my gas gauge is reading empty and my gas light is on but I have a full tank .the last couple days once in awhile when I hit a hard bump my base light would come on and brake light would come on and go off please someone help me I just replaced the fuel pump module less than a couple of weeks ago and I have no blown fuses in either compartment....

07 libby

Reaction score
Help

Use different scanner and got p0137 can someone please tell me what u1403 means and do anyone know where the fuel sensors are located please please can someone help me

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the first code is for an O2 sensor. The second for implausible fuel level (which I think you already knew). Did you have a shop change the fuel pump for you? If so bring it back immediately and have them fix it under warranty.

07 libby

Reaction score
Help

No I put the fuel pump module in myself is there a wire that connects to the fuel pump module for the fuel Gage