Saggy front end

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AjosephNGS

Reaction score
My liberty, like many other KK's I've seen on the road looks like it's taking a minor nose dive. I've wanted to lift it a couple of inches for months but just can't swing the $1800 to do a proper suspension lift at a garage. I am getting new tires in the next couple of weeks and want to at least get this slanted stance straighten up while the i am at it. Can this be done with replacement shocks, new springs? Any suggestions? Most of the lifts i have studied have a slightly higher lift on the front end to fix this issue but since i am not lifting the back I'm not sure how to go about this. I just bought it a few months back and it is completely stock.

Any members in the VA, MD, DC area who wants to make a little cash working on my jeep and stepping me through a few upgrades? I just don't have the know-how to do this myself.

Cheers.