Ryan's Mountain Jeep Find !

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great pic LibertyTC... and thanks for the info, I thought they renovated it for the Olympics.

When I went up there, it was a pretty fun drive, although I would have picked something other than a Malibu for a windy mountain road! I remember going along as fast as I thought was prudent given I didn't know the car or the road well, and some guy in a full size van came barreling up behind me and passed me.

I figure he must run regular deliveries to Whistler or something and know the road like the back of his hand... or he was just plain crazy!

Beautiful drive though, I'm overdue for a west coast trip and my wife has never been, so we'll be heading that way in the next year or two most likely.

zoomie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did that drive in the spring a couple of years ago with my cousin in his BMW 530. What an absolutely awesome drive. Of course we stayed on the pavement though. :D.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful pic TC.

Dave

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Glad you Like it , here is another Hwy99 at sunset for everyone!
34149[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• Highway99SeaToSky1.jpg
    Highway99SeaToSky1.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited: