Rustys Group Buy Poll

Which lift kit would you prefer?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Adrien765

Reaction score
Lets take a poll to see what everyone wants. This poll pertains to the group buy Called Rustys group buy. If you do not plan on being part of the group buy please do not vote. This poll will run for 14 days and we will go from there.

KJ02Ltd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just cast a vote for the Frankenlift, but I'm open to either depending on price and what everyone else wants.

Griz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would prefer Rusty's, I voted Frankenlift for leverage. If we could get a Frankenlift at about the same price I would spend some extra $$ to get it.

bgjeep

Reaction score
Tell AllJ to give us the frankenlift for $650...seems fair to me

jeepfrog

Reaction score
Griz said:
I would prefer Rusty's, I voted Frankenlift for leverage. If we could get a Frankenlift at about the same price I would spend some extra $$ to get it.

I'm with Griz.
The Frankenlifts are about $300 more than the Rusty's, so keep that in mind. I don't think we'd be able to get one for the same price as Rusty's.

Adrien765

Reaction score
If there are anyother kits out there that you would like to try let me know and I will see what I can do about getting them involved.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.