Rough Country Lift ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hedsic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Depends, Are you wanting to to use for a lift or as a paperweight? Becasue it'll make a mighty fine paperweight.

If you search around you will see many horror stories about this kit as well as many people advising to stay away.

The IVIinority

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am running this lift. This by far is not the best lift out there, however, I haven't had any problems other than it ruining tie rod ends. If you off road a lot don't buy it. If your just a street queen or mall crawler than it's probably ok. The rear springs are also really soft and you will probably need a few extra spring isolators to even it out. They are cheap and you get what you pay for

The IVIinority

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's been fine for me so far, the only thing I don't like is the soft rear springs. If I had the money and were to do it over again I would go with either a ome lift or a frankenlift.

Armysniper

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For a few hundreds more, you can get OME or Iron Man. Again, listen to Tom and the guys in here they know there stuff when it comes to KJ'S.

Last edited: