Rostra Cruise Control

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tssphoto

Reaction score
I have an '04 Liberty Sport without factory cruise. I was wondering if any of you had installed the Rostra aftermarket cruise, how difficult was it to install and how well does it work? TIA, I appreciate your feedback.

CheaperJeeper

Reaction score
My 2007 sport had no cruise control so I just ordered the factory buttons on eBay for $25. Plugged it in and it worked, but mine is drive by wire so not sure if that works on the 2004.

tssphoto

Reaction score
I don't think mine is drive-by-wire, I'm pretty sure it's cable operated, plus I didn't see an actuator in the engine compartment. I couldn't be that lucky LOL.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't think mine is drive-by-wire, I'm pretty sure it's cable operated, plus I didn't see an actuator in the engine compartment. I couldn't be that lucky LOL.
No it does not have drive by wire ( which is why I love the early years up to 05 ) and yes you do need to install all of that

Latest posts

Members online