Review: Zaino Total Protection Show Car Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Although I think most are already aware of my opinion of Zaino from my other threads, I will write a review for it anyways. This is, by far, the best wax I have ever used. It leaves depth that I have never seen out of this paint and I have received multiple compliments since applying it. Also, it lasts through many washes instead of looking horrible a few weeks later. The only negatives I have to this kit is the initial cost ($90) and how long the process takes. I would also definitely recommend buying the Z-8 Grand Finale Spray Seal to finish it off. I would not hesitate to recommend this product to anyone.

I'd give it five stars out of five.

You must be registered for see images

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should have gotten the ZCL or ZCS, whatever they call it. The clear shell stuff that costs 30 a bottle. I use Z2, Z5 and of courze ZFX, then finish it with ZCS and Z8. The kit is ok, but contains a lot of stuff you do not need, like the car wash and clay bar. most people have clay bars already. You will drop 100 on Zaino, but it will last you years and the results are like nothing you have ever seen in paint. Forget shine...it will look like your paint is 4 inches deep and there is another alternate universe existing between your car and the clear coat. Orange peel? What is that?

edit:
You must be registered for see images

holy crap, yeah, that is what my Charger looked like when I Zaino'd it the second time in 3 days, except obviously a Charger and in Midnight Blue. Lasted about 4 months with a little misting of Z8 and ZCS everytime I washed. Then winter came and salt and laziness and cold took its toll on my baby. The Zaino is probably still on there pretty good but I need to apply it again to bring out what's left of the original application...10 months ago.

Honestly, I don't see the point in Zaino'ing a Jeep, but that is just me. I would use a good synthetic wax on it, but I don't consider a Jeep a show car worth the time and effort of a Zaino, and it will not display the end results the same as a show car. The 300C, by all means, Zaino away, not so much the Liberty. I have a huge collection of Zaino already and I won't be using it on it...can't imagine someone dropping 150 on Zaino specifically for one.

Last edited: