Review: California Water Blade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SnowgodCCR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
An ingeniously simple product made of silicone and plastic. Have a wet car? Simply run the squeegee edge of the California Water Blade across the paint and the blade pushes the water right off the paint. Just like squeegeeing your windshield after scrubbing at the gas station. Viola, dry car and no wet towels.
4.5/5 stars, blade should be available in different sizes, the width makes it VERY difficult to squeg around trim pieces (i.e. all the crap on the hood of a wrangler), but makes short work of large open sections (i.e. doors of a wrangler, most of a KJ) well.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I used one of these for along time at a local car dealership. Works great but youve got to be careful NOT to get any kind of dirt on it. It will cause some nasty scratches.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I could never use one of those things. My paint will eat those plastic thingies up. My drying method, if I am in a hurry after a quick wash, I hit the turnpike and do 75mph and come back. :)