Rear Seatbelts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ashman308

Reaction score
So, new to the forum and to Jeep ownership. Recently purchased 2 jeeps actually, one of which is an 06 Liberty. Jeep is in good shape, low mileage, and just what I needed. Few minor issues, all of which I can handle, mostly just cosmetic stuff, but for some reason, all the rear seat belts have been either chewed threw or cut somehow. I knew that when I bought, and it's not a showstopper, but I would like to see about fixing. I am guessing my first stop might be a junk yard, and I have not even looked at how to go about replacing them, but thought I would throw this out for any input or opinion.

Thanks

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Easy. 10mm bolts on the brackets, take all of them out pull the seat up, wrap the seatbelt around the headrest and the seqt, lock the seat bolt to hold the seat up and take the bolt out for the seat belt and replace. Probs my about 10 minutes to do

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk