Re-installed Brush Guard

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
**EDIT** ADDED DIFFERENT PICTURES

You must be registered for see images attach

So I decided to remove the bars going around the head lights and re-install the brush guard, centerpiece only. I am not sure if I really like it yet and still have to see it in the light (I finished when it was dark). I do think that the curves of the KJ give make the center part of the brush guard look as if its part of the entire vehicle design though. I also re-installed my engine skid that has been off the Jeep since it was returned from repair back in August. Oh!! My Euro antennae broke off finally and I bought a OEM one from the dealership. I did a lot of things today!

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil.....yea, the pic is dark. Hard to tell.

But I like the clear corners, especially on a black jeep....... Black Jeeps Rule.....:D

Dave

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Phil.....yea, the pic is dark. Hard to tell.

But I like the clear corners, especially on a black jeep....... Black Jeeps Rule.....:D

Dave

LOL. I'll take a pic in the daytime and add it to the 1st post :) I heard "once you go black you never go back".... errr In the case of the Jeep I have to agree. LOL!!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Not sure Phil, but I think a black ARB would look great ..............

Tom

long time.... no see any of you!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
just had to rub it in a bit Phil, ........................by the way off topic when are we all going to get together sometime?

Vaskania

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is one sexy jeep. I think the center portion looks good, but then again I have no idea what it looked like w/ the headlight guards.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Phil.....that looks good. Totally Black jeeps rule..........mine has the stupid chrome grill that needs to be Black.

You didn't lose your tow hooks though, I hope.

Dave

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
LOL. I'll take a pic in the daytime and add it to the 1st post :) I heard "once you go black you never go back".... errr In the case of the Jeep I have to agree. LOL!!

HA. I think that statement only applies in the reverse of what you're referring to, and uh... never mind. ;)

ANYWAY....

Those aren't new pics. They were just taken at daytime. :p

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks to "Boy Racer" the way it is.

"Boy Racer"...........naw............................. Phil's not the type to put a "Type-R" sticker and "Fart Burner" and "spoiler wing" on it and wear his baseball cap bassackwards in pre-pubescent fashion..........???:D

Dave