Radios - Head Units etc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, if that's the way you want to go without having a pop-up screen.

No clue. I have a stock unit and anything I swap, I get from Crutchfield and install myself.

Aceofspades

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I upload to google photos and then use picasa. Copy and paste from picasa and use the IMG tags like usual.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the refresher on how to load pictures.

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks, so if I go to the local stereo shop to upgrade, I should get a double DIN to have a navigation unit? How much would you expect to pay for the Nav, Bluetooth,cd player tuner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My current radio is a single din flip up. To go with a brand new double din at a shop plus install it can range from $500 to $1000. Depends on the shop and the radios they have in stock. To do it yourself assuming you get a radio used for $150-$250 you could have it all in for $200-$300. The new trim is like $40 plus a wiring harness. My total cost was $154.**. I would still like to buy a back up cam to wire up and a digital av adapter to mirror my phone to the screen. Flip up radios arent much cheaper than a double din but you dont have to buy a whole new trim. The key is the used market and installing it yourself.