Radiator Replacement -- What part number?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kregghensley

Reaction score
I recently made a post about lift kits and bigger tires for my 2004 KJ Limited 4x4, but unfortunately, some other issues have come up. I noticed I was leaking coolant the other day and found a hairline crack in my radiator on the driver's side. I found a good "How To" on this site, but now I'm trying to find what parts I need.

I would like to install a MOPAR radiator since I've heard that the aftermarket ones tend to be junk (although I'm sure someone out there has had some luck with them). My questions are:

- What is the part number for the radiator I need? I think it's 52080120AE but I'm not positive.

- Anything else I should replace while I've got the radiator pulled? Hoses and such?

Thanks for the help guys.

You must be registered for see images attach

4x4kayak2112

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from autozone three years back...no promblems other than those stupid rubber flaps. I hate those things. I had to leave mine off. I ripped one and other one....yeah.

Call up the parts dept. They should tell you the part number. Inspect the hoses and replace fluid while your at it.

Sent from my Home Phone using Tapatalk