Power Mirror Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

03redliberty

Reaction score
The power mirrors on our Liberty have stopped working correctly (both mirrors act the same). When you try to adjust them, they move only a small amount and stop (seems like they slow down and stall). If you turn the power off and back on they will move again a small amount. They can be moved around manually so they aren't stuck and there doesn't appear to be anything inside the housing that is interfering with movement.

I've switched around the fuses (just in case). We've had no problems (electrical or mechanical) since it was new (now has ~ 15,000 miles on it).

Has anyone experienced a similar problem?

Any suggestions on where to look for the trouble?

sprsonic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
every now and then you'll see the switch go bad, had to replace mine. did the exact same thing

kj lad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the problem. Took it to the dealer and had them replaced under warranty...... Started to do it again this week. I think they work less efficiently in the wet and cold.

Ian

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.