Pics of satellite receiver mounts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue_Liberty

Reaction score
Anybody have pics of good or creative ways you mounted your satellite (Sirius, XM, etc...) receivers in your Liberty.
This is the only vehicle specific mount I found, and I am not sure I like how it looks or were it places the receiver. This is sold through Crutchfield.

Just looking for other ideas. Thanks.

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the mount from Crutchfield, and while I cringed at the cost, the end result was what I wanted. There is no good place to mount it otherwise unless you buy a suction cup window mount, IMO.

You must be registered for see images

As for the antenna, I brought it in thru the 3rd brake light cavity and routed it around the passenger side interior panels by stuffing it in the gap where they meet the carpet. The 3rd brake light cavity has a hole that brings the wires under the headliner.

Hope that helps!

Blue_Liberty

Reaction score
Sorry about the double post. I was posting on several different Jeep Forums, and forgot I had put it on this one already. YOu can delete from general forum if you want, seems this is a better place for it anyway.

pixeldzn, with that mount, is the passenger at risk of hitting it with their knee?
That was my main concern.

billforde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the same mount, but i use it for my GPS. I havent had a passenger hit it yet.
You must be registered for see images attach

AtlanticLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've got a MyFi from XM and the factory vent mount works perfect. I just ran the wires behind the trim plate.