Pics of black cover taillight ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kj_from_Belgium

Reaction score
Hi, I'm thinking about adding black covers for the taillights on my renegade 2003 but I'd like to see how it's gonna look like ! :-k has anyone pictures of that (hum...preferably on a black renny!) ??

thanks

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You mean like tail light guards? Like this?

You must be registered for see images

Kj_from_Belgium

Reaction score
Thanks ! Any other pic on a black renny ?? it costs euros 130, i.e. approx. $160, here in EUrope. I'm sure it's gonna be cheaper to buy that in the US and have it shipped !?
see, u really need to be addicted if u want ot drive a jeep in europe ! \:D/

FL RENNY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea they're plastic, not much for protection....just a looks thing

coastgardsman

Reaction score
I have some on my black renegade, it looks alot better now. I recomend it. its worth it

Kj_from_Belgium said:
Hi, I'm thinking about adding black covers for the taillights on my renegade 2003 but I'd like to see how it's gonna look like ! :-k has anyone pictures of that (hum...preferably on a black renny!) ??

thanks

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's strange, but the taillight guards that are graphite metallic in color are fairly cheap compared to the other colors. If you're not adverse to a little painting, you could buy them and paint them with Krylon "Fusion" spray paint. I did this and painted mine black (looks like a semi-gloss) and didn't even have to primer them cause the "Fusion" paint is made to adhere to plastics. saved me at least $75. \:D/

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice looking tail light guards.....and KJ's too.

scarecrow

Reaction score
thx1138 said:
It's strange, but the taillight guards that are graphite metallic in color are fairly cheap compared to the other colors. If you're not adverse to a little painting, you could buy them and paint them with Krylon "Fusion" spray paint. I did this and painted mine black (looks like a semi-gloss) and didn't even have to primer them cause the "Fusion" paint is made to adhere to plastics. saved me at least $75. \:D/

Where did you find those in graphite mettalic? I have been wanting a pair, but have not gotten any.....i wanted them to match my graphite bumbers and trim since i'm in a columbia. thought the black would look silly when everything else is khaki and graphite.

TRowe

Reaction score
scarecrow said:
Where did you find those in graphite mettalic? I have been wanting a pair, but have not gotten any.....i wanted them to match my graphite bumbers and trim since i'm in a columbia. thought the black would look silly when everything else is khaki and graphite.

www.jparts.com has them. Looks like they might even be on sale, too. Unfortunately, I think the photo in the description is of the chrome variety. If anybody has a set of the graphite metallic, I'd really like to see a picture. I don't know how they'd look against my silver KJ.

Thanks!

Tim

thx1138

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok, theres an online dealer: Airpark Chrysler where i bought mine.

http://www.chryslerjeepdodgeparts.com/

They are $24.40 before shipping. Sorry, i don't have a pic, but since these are OEM, i'm sure they'll match the body paint closely (if it's graphite metallic that is). =D>