Picked up some goodies for my KJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the USA for New Year. usa.gif While I was there, I stopped by Autozone and picked up some goodies:

Oil and filter for my next oil change
You must be registered for see images attach

New spark plugs
You must be registered for see images attach

(biggringift)

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You only got 4 qts of oil?

jk...just thought I'd scare ya... :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rage.......So they don't sell oil/filters and sparky plugs up there anymore?? You shoulda stocked up for the big bang then........(you got until 12/21/2012 before tshtf)....haha

Dave

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Rage.......So they don't sell oil/filters and sparky plugs up there anymore?? You shoulda stocked up for the big bang then........(you got until 12/21/2012 before tshtf)....haha

Dave
We don't have Castrol Edge and M1 EP filters up here. We don't have autolite spark plugs either.notcool.gif

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Dave

I'll be sure to call my friends in Australia late on the 20th just to make sure.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good lord, does everybody live in igloos up there too?

NO, we don't all live in igloos. They melt in the summer. Hey, we don't have near the aftermarket for filters and stuff here because we don't have the Magnuson-Moss act to protect us. We are encouraged to use factory stuff until the warranty period is over or we may null/void our powertrain warranty.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And then some. You guys south of the 49th are lucky to have a huge aftermarket industry and a powerful organization like SEMA. Helps keep big brother out of everything.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah we live in igloos and the oil is bottled up as it comes out of the drill up in the north pole ... That explains the big chunks of ice that melts in the bottles to make the oil more fluid depending on what it is 5w30, 10w40 etc ... :p

guitarzan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah we live in igloos and the oil is bottled up as it comes out of the drill up in the north pole ... That explains the big chunks of ice that melts in the bottles to make the oil more fluid depending on what it is 5w30, 10w40 etc ... :p

I always wondered how 5w20 was made. rollinglaugh.gif

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Actually Canadian motor oils are carefully blended to best accommodate our extreme climate conditions, and may contain a percentage of rendered whale blubber, baby seal oil and/or polar bear fat. The actual percentages are a closely guarded Inuit secret.

back into my igloo.

Dave

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Actually Canadian motor oils are carefully blended to best accommodate our extreme climate conditions, and may contain a percentage of rendered whale blubber, baby seal oil and/or polar bear fat. The actual percentages are a closely guarded Inuit secret.

back into my igloo.

Dave
Lol!

I mean we have an ok choice when it comes to oil and spark plugs, but the items I wanted are only sold in Obamaland.

I wanna thank you all for the Autolite DP recommendation. I saw numerous threads on here with many of you praising that plug as being excellent for the 3.7. Can't wait to pop em in.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol!

I wanna thank you all for the Autolite DP recommendation. I saw numerous threads on here with many of you praising that plug as being excellent for the 3.7. Can't wait to pop em in.

Oh mannnnnn.....we forgot to tell ya that Autolite DP's don't work in Canada........you need the ones with the 6 prongy thingies....or your igloo garage roof will collapse when you fire it up......rofl2.gif

Dave

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh mannnnnn.....we forgot to tell ya that Autolite DP's don't work in Canada........you need the ones with the 6 prongy thingies....or your igloo garage roof will collapse when you fire it up......rofl2.gif

Dave

WUT?!:eek: