Pic request-Grabber AT2`s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here you go, 245/70 no lift.

You must be registered for see images

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's an A/T so it varies on actually terrain. Are you thinking handling in mud, gravel, or sand? Maybe something else? I personally have Toyo Open Country A/T's.

Not bad for an A/T.

Last edited:

Eastcoastpowerhouse

Reaction score
hello,
When i do get the chance to have some fun its a little bit of every thing. Going from soft sand , water/rock crossing , to nice thick mud peanutbutter mud if you will..so in my head an AT is a good option.

Matt

Jeepman56

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Off road they perform very well. That being said, they are not a mud tire and won't perform as well as one does in deep cakey mud, but I don't typically hit that stuff when I do solo runs anyway. When you are with others and can get a tug, anything goes and I would probably get stuck with mud tires anyway. As for on the road, they get a slight hum, not anything as loud as a MT. No slip on rain covered or minor snow covered roads, unless you purposely try of course.

Eastcoastpowerhouse

Reaction score
I think i have this down to two tires now well maybe three lol.
the general grabbers at2`s or the toyo`s third option in the wrangler mt/r`s. Now its just the size that is throwing me off. i was thinking a 265/75?

LibertyOrDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think i have this down to two tires now well maybe three lol.
the general grabbers at2`s or the toyo`s third option in the wrangler mt/r`s. Now its just the size that is throwing me off. i was thinking a 265/75?
I would recommend at most 245/75 unless you get 4.10 gears. I believe 265/70 not 265/75 is the biggest possible size. Which Toyo were you looking at? Open Country A/T, Open Country M/T or M55?.