PDF upload allowed in resources?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MsRandiCook

Cookie
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did I miss something? Is there a way to upload in resources to upload a owners manual?

Johnny O

Just hangin' out.
Reaction score
Due to copyright issues, they don't allow such postings or posts to shared cloud drives here.

However all KJ and KK service manuals and Parts Fiche are available at http://www.colorado4wheel.com/manuals/Jeep/

We freely share this link around here as they host the manuals and are responsible for any copyright issues.

MsRandiCook

Cookie
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have the data for a KK. I didn't see any KK data on that site.

You must be registered for see images attach

MsRandiCook

Cookie
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Due to copyright issues, they don't allow such postings or posts to shared cloud drives here.

However all KJ and KK service manuals and Parts Fiche are available at http://www.colorado4wheel.com/manuals/Jeep/

We freely share this link around here as they host the manuals and are responsible for any copyright issues.
So how does this other site avoid copyright?

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I downloaded them as soon as I saw the link in case they ever get deleted.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
MsRandi, I see in your sig you are looking for a hitch. You know about the recall, correct?

KJowner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for having my back! I checked all the recalls and they showed all clear. Whewwww,,,, you had me scared for a moment!
He was referring to the KJ recall where we all had new free towbars fitted to provide rear crash protection, must have cost Jeep a fortune!!

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
When I got my KJ in 2013 a tow hitch was at the top of my to-do list. Then a couple months later I ended up with a free one. The KK was not included in that. :(

lfhoward

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
When I got my KJ in 2013 a tow hitch was at the top of my to-do list. Then a couple months later I ended up with a free one. The KK was not included in that. :(
We have gas tanks under the middle of the vehicle, instead of behind the axle. The hitch only protects our spare tire!

Members online

No members online now.