Our first Jeep

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Psst, thats not offroad. :p

You must be registered for see images attach

(welcome)

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sir, that is my driveway. (mud)

Never mind your driveway. I like your avatar......:D

Oh, nice jeep and welcome.

Don't pay any attention to Blake. He's all upset about that poor Brittney Chick being hauled off to the hospital....:D

Dave

06Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nice choice! kinda looks familiar....
My wife's:
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, they should have hauled her right off a cliff in California, straight into the pacific ocean.

are you still under the affluance of incahol......or what!!:D

Dave

SpankyKJ

Reaction score
I went off roading and already scratched the crap out of the hood and side panels, my wife cried. I was driving in Arlington, Tx by Six Flags on Hwy 360 and saw 4x4 trucks and Jeeps entering a trail. I climbed up the trail and over some flat rocks, approximately 3 ft high and jutted out, which bottomed out a bit but I was able to powered over them, I arrived to the next obstacle, a mud pit. Trying to maneuver and power to one side, I was carried sideways and slammed into some small trees and became stuck. I moved back and forth to work myself out then through. I washed the mud off and compounded out the scratches. I had fun and that is what it is about.

Attachments

• IMG_0425.JPG
    IMG_0425.JPG
    32.4 KB · Views: 9

SpankyKJ

Reaction score
Sorry for my bad manners. I have been very focused on finding information on upgrading my KJ. Thank you all for the warm welcome.

SpankyKJ

Reaction score
I compounded the scratches and now it looks better. Wife said she can hardly tell it was scratched. Already asked for a Frankenlift, she it thinking about it.