Oops! I messed up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rogre

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Roger, I posted a message on this forum without an introduction.. Anyway..
I bought a 2006 Liberty back in 2020. It had 140+ thousand on it. I traded in a 2006 Olds Alero with 70 thousand, but had engine problems.
I didn't realize it at the time, but the gearshift could move anywhere without pressing on the brake... I fixed that by adjusting the height of the gearshift leather, and adding a small clamp on the bottom of the leather part, so no periodic adjustments needed. I had to replace both brake light assemblies, due to sporadic light outages.
Wheels and tires were replaced due to rot, and I put stick wheels and inexpensive (cheap) tires on it. Radio needed to be replaced, thank you Crutchfield!
After all of that, and a few minor problems, I have been very happy with it! I only use it once or twice a week, however in the winter it gets used more.
Anyway, I don't know if this is a jj, jk, kj, kk or whatever, but I do know when it is time to retire this guy, another Jeep will be there!
Roger

klc

“It flies like a truck.”
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Go here and enter your VIN to get the Build Sheet for your Jeep:

And welcome to the neighborhood. Lots of good info here.

Latest posts

Members online