Not Bad...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjrQmZLG6qQ"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fjrQmZLG6qQ" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I wouldnt do that to mine, but I gotta admit, I didnt expect it to do quite this good.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
....holy smokes..........

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I would do that. Why not? Will be changing rubbers soon, so make the most out of them! I think Miah (almost) did that once on his jeep. I tried that on a mitsubishi once, but the brakes were really good inthe back didn't happen. :)

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Must be an 02 with drum brakes. I couldnt do that anyway with my locker but I couldnt do it before the locker.. The disk brakes hold much better than the drums from what Ive been told.. 8-[

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
Heh, bored in the student parking lot I've done it.

I just didn't go that far!

I don't see a 4x4 badge. It LOOKS like an '04 from what little I can see of badge placement...

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Marlon_JBT said:

I don't see a 4x4 badge. It LOOKS like an '04 from what little I can see of badge placement...

Hmm, dont see any 4x4 badges so its either not a 4x4 or not an 02. Cannot really tell but I dont see a plastic hand thing on the rear window so its not an 04.. Maybe an early 03?

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Marlon_JBT said:

Hmm, dont see any 4x4 badges so its either not a 4x4 or not an 02. Cannot really tell but I dont see a plastic hand thing on the rear window so its not an 04.. Maybe an early 03?
Look harder. That much you can see in the video. The window pad is there.

Man pixeliation *****.

Latest posts

Members online