Next-Generation Jeep Wrangler

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Some yahoo asked me what I thought the thing would get for fuel economy... :emotions34:

My answer is, who cares! :favorites13:

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might catch some flack for this but i dont know why jeep hasnt done a high hp motor in the wrangler. That thing has become so popular i see them all day mall crawling fully loaded off road rigs. People arent buying them to use them here they just like the look. You can tell its bought not built they all have the same rockstar rims same tires its lame in my opinion. I just think sales would go crazy if they put a 5.7 hemi or there is a rumor of the hellcat GC coming why not a srt8 or Hellcat wrangler. I know it defeats the purpose of a wrangler but i want jeep to last forever and it comes down to $¢. I think it would sell like hot cakes.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might catch some flack for this but i dont know why jeep hasnt done a high hp motor in the wrangler. That thing has become so popular i see them all day mall crawling fully loaded off road rigs. People arent buying them to use them here they just like the look. You can tell its bought not built they all have the same rockstar rims same tires its lame in my opinion. I just think sales would go crazy if they put a 5.7 hemi or there is a rumor of the hellcat GC coming why not a srt8 or Hellcat wrangler. I know it defeats the purpose of a wrangler but i want jeep to last forever and it comes down to $¢. I think it would sell like hot cakes.

It's just not a chassis for speed. With a high ride, solid axles, body on frame, and separate shocks and coils...it's just not a design that's meant for that kind of power.

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's just not a chassis for speed. With a high ride, solid axles, body on frame, and separate shocks and coils...it's just not a design that's meant for that kind of power.
Could be interesting depending on how you gear it. If you did all low end torque you would just spin the tires all day long hahah

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Still think it would sell. I have seen some ls swapped wranglers on youtube too cool in my book. I am not a huge fan of 4 cylinders but if it works it works.

KJ604

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

707 HP

They had to stretch the frame 12" to fit the hellcat motor

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

707 HP

They had to stretch the frame 12" to fit the hellcat motor

Yeah, I heard they did that....lol. May not be practical but cool. Course you got to have a dump-truck-load of money to do it. You just don't drop that hellcat in there without a truck-load of mods.

Dave

Jbergun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thats what i am talking about when is it going into production ha ha ha ha.