Newbie KJ owner

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kevt

Reaction score
Just purchased an 05 Liberty Renegade and love it. This is my first Jeep and I am kicking myself for not buying a Jeep vehicle 30 years ago. :emotions122:
I have had other 4 wheel drive vehicles but none can compare to this one. Looks like I am now a Jeepster for life.
We don't have a tremendous amount of places to wheel here in East Tennessee but we do have a lot of beautiful mountains with decent trails that are fun to ride.
JeepKJ.com is just what the doctor ordered and I look forward to getting dirt in places that I didn't know existed. :peace:

CzarKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome welcome! More like a witch doctor... The addiction is strong!

Sent from my iPhone using Peanut Butter

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
I should think the mountains of eastern Tennessee should give you plenty of opportunities to get out and have some fun.

Enjoy it! :D

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the Jeep addiction.

Dave

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome!!!

Not sure how far this would be for you, but there is some great wheeling near Oak Ridge- Windrock OHV. We have an annual event there every year in the fall!

kevt

Reaction score
Oak Ridge is only about 65 miles from me. Windrock sounds like a great place. I heard prople around here talk about it.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
(welcome)

Windrock Park is pretty awesome - I've been there a bunch of times.

KJmurf

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

While stationed at Eaker AFB (Blytheville, AR) in the late 80's, my buddies and I would head up to Land Between the Lakes (Turkey Bay) Rec Area...I know it's no where near you, but I just had to share. Brings back some pretty cool memories...and some not so smart (adult-beverage induced) off road adventures.

Thanks kevt...haven't thought of that in a long while...

Latest posts

Members online