New wheels for the Jeep.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ptsb5a

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man the stance looks 100% better. they rub on the front bumper and they just barely squeak against the pinch weld.. I need lift now eek2.gif

I'll get more pics of it sitting on the ground.. I was in a hurry and had to go to work.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sweet wheels. Those look really sharp. Black too.

Nice but ill stick to stock!!

Ummm, why?

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Bc i love my freedom edition rims or wheels w/e you want to call them...and im kinda a stock guy..just a stocker

Midgear

Reaction score
I need to get some pictures of how wide the stance is LOL.. I get this cheesy grin every time I look at it now.

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
You're right, they are nice. All the more reason to get a set of steel wheels to protect your stock ones.:D

True True...like i said whats a good color wheel that will go with my kj color?

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Wheels look great! I finally finished all the necessary big maintenance costs for the libby....(hopefully) ....Maybe next month I can buy the wheels

Midgear

Reaction score
My springs must be sagging badly, because with stock tires and 4" backspacing, the tires are munchin' on my bumper and pinch weld- I'm gonna pound the pinch weld and trim the front bumper probly Friday, unless the tires do it for me between now and then.

going tomorrow to pick up the 5th tire and get it installed on the wheel and finally have a useable spare mounted on the back. gonna look nice!

Midgear

Reaction score
heres some pictures of it sitting on the ground. love that stance! These first couple photos are in my brothers front yard, which is where I live for now. Jeep looks right at home in the driveway (if that's what you wanna call it, I do.)

I love this picture.. Jeep looks crosseyed in it LOL

the spare wheel hangin' off the back.. taking it to get a tire put on it!

dirty tires..

the car wash helped that-

got me a spare-

as it sits now-

Midgear

Reaction score
one thing I don't like about the new wheel on the spare- is the bolts on the mount are exposed. meaning someone can walk up with a crescent wrench and take off with my brand new wheel and tire if they wanted.. what would I do about this eek2.gif

Midgear

Reaction score
^^^ LOL, what's up with all the 15 million other clips and giant connectors they give you.. It took me 10 minutes to figure out that they just pop on there out of the box, no other clips required.. felt stupid.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man the stance looks 100% better. they rub on the front bumper and they just barely squeak against the pinch weld.. I need lift now eek2.gif

I'll get more pics of it sitting on the ground.. I was in a hurry and had to go to work.

Nice wheels, Midgear.

Dave

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
one thing I don't like about the new wheel on the spare- is the bolts on the mount are exposed. meaning someone can walk up with a crescent wrench and take off with my brand new wheel and tire if they wanted.. what would I do about this eek2.gif

get an alarm and put the sensor in the tailgate, put sensitivity up near max. That's what I would do if I needed some security. OR, can a bucket be bolted in back there. I'm talkin a metal bucket, just paint it black so it goes back a bit and covers the bolts up so no one can get there grubby hands behind it? Just thinkin out loud.

Nice wheels, they look great on your Jeep. I think you need some Boiler plates to set it off even more!! ;)