New to the Forums from Calgary Alberta Canada

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeordieJeep

Reaction score
Picked up a 04 Rocky Mountain edition a few weeks back for 1500$ cad with 221K km on it (130K miles) with some issues.
500$ and a trip to the wreakers I got everything sorted out and the maintenance up to date. Added in a new stereo, rain guards, and a trailer harness, and couldn't be happier with it.
You must be registered for see images attach

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome ! Very nice ! What a deal. Nice to have the skids that came with the RM edition !
Always disconnect the battery before doing any electrical on the Jeeps though..;)
The blue color looks very good. It is a command Trac? With a limited slip Trac-Lok ?
You can get your specs/ free build sheet here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing

GeordieJeep

Reaction score
Welcome ! Very nice ! What a deal. Nice to have the skids that came with the RM edition !
Always disconnect the battery before doing any electrical on the Jeeps though..;)
The blue color looks very good. It is a command Trac? With a limited slip Trac-Lok ?
You can get your specs/ free build sheet here: https://fcacommunity.force.com/RAM/s/equipment-listing
The battery was disconnected once the wiring was probed and tagged.
Came with the select trac and **** loc. I bought this particular jeep specifically for those two and the skid plates.
Highways in the winter here, high wind with no obstructions, High-speed traffic, and chinooks. So -30 to -20*C one day and +20*C the next, fluctuations like this are pretty common. So you get traffic doing 100kmh with patches of polished ice where the snowdrifts get blown across the road.
So too fast for 4 lock and too sketchy for RWD so 4 Full time is very nice to have.

I will also mention this is my 6th jeep to date but my first liberty and would say the liberty is pretty high on the list of my favorite jeep so far.