New to the forum

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jedi_jackson

Reaction score
Hey all. New to the forum. I have owned 2 Liberty's in the past, a 2007 and a 2012, and I just purchased a 2005 2.4L, 4x4, Manual transmission Liberty. Body is in good condition with no rust, which is amazing considering I live in the salt belt. Has a lot more problems that I have uncovered than the previous owner mentioned and I feel like I paid too much, but anyways. I have read a lot from the forum before joining and now needing some help with this one since my other 2 didn't really give me any problems. I've posted for some help in the general discussion forum on my first problem lol. Looking forward to learning a lot!

sleazy rider

Retired moto tech and gearhead
Reaction score
Welcome! There are some real good tech heads hereabouts. Gonna use it to play in the dirt or just a commuter?

Edit up your profile and add your location if you want. Might get an offer from someone local to come over and help. o_O

LONGJEEPOWNER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum! A lot of knowledge here to try to fix your problems.

jedi_jackson

Reaction score
Welcome! There are some real good tech heads hereabouts. Gonna use it to play in the dirt or just a commuter?

Edit up your profile and add your location if you want. Might get an offer from someone local to come over and help. o_O

Really planning on using it as a hunting and fishing rig. From the southwest VA area.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums as well.
I'll have a look at your other post now, & try to give you a hand..

Latest posts

Members online