New to the forum, bought a 2012 liberty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jetescamilla

Reaction score
We had a 2007 and upgraded to a 2012 before moving to Alaska at the beginning of January. We wanted to take a car that had low miles before moving.

We are leaving from Arizona so experiencing sins will be new for us. We've been looking at buying slush mats and a cargo liner for the dogs in the back. As for floor mats I've seen weathertech, husky, and the mopar mats with the jeep logos. Is there a mat that is know as being the best? The mopars are the cheapest for the full set, is that worth it?

Also as for the cargo liner I have a similar question, which one has the best consensus? In my short time of research I like the mopar liner that covers the full area when the seats are down. But I can't tell from the photos online, does it allow the seats to come back up? Can I access the storage area under the cargo area? Is there another brand that covers the full cargo area?

Last edited:

Cherrie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rear MOPAR is made of thinner material than the others. It covers more area and had cords that attach it to head rests so it goes up/down with seats. It works but just like the others isn't perfect. I have MOPAR slush mats they hold a lot of melted snow. The Husky and weather tech cover more of the carpet, and fit better, but can get slippery when the water from melted snow re freezes. I had Husky liners in my truck and had it happen. So I went with the MOPAR slush mats this time, both kinds are nice.