New to JeepKJ

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Megasaxon

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Armando, I am 27 years old, I live in the metro Los Angeles area of sunny Southern California. I am engaged to my fiance whom i've dated for 5 years, And commute to on a weekly basis with my KJ. I have finally registered, though i am not necessarily new to the site. I have owned my current KJ for half a year maybe more, and have already replaced a window regulator, some suspensions parts. and performed basic maintenance and have used this forum, along with others for reference, and ideas. I hope to be able to contribute, and be part of this awesome community. Cheers!

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Armando, I am 27 years old, I live in the metro Los Angeles area of sunny Southern California. I am engaged to my fiance whom i've dated for 5 years, And commute to on a weekly basis with my KJ. I have finally registered, though i am not necessarily new to the site. I have owned my current KJ for half a year maybe more, and have already replaced a window regulator, some suspensions parts. and performed basic maintenance and have used this forum, along with others for reference, and ideas. I hope to be able to contribute, and be part of this awesome community. Cheers!

Welcome Armando !!!!!

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome Armando. I am glad the forum was able to help you.

Dave

boboborino

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to KJ Forum Armando! I am sure glad that you are engaged to your fiance, if you were engaged to anyone else it would not be good. Congrats to you and your significant other.

Bert