New NC member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HankHill

Reaction score
Hello guys and gals. I'm new to the forum, and just bought my wife an 02 Liberty Sport today. I've always wanted a Jeep, but this one is my first. I have an 05 colorado z71 and a 97 s10. The s10 has a 2" body lift, tbar crank, shackles, 245/75/16 on s10 extreme wheels, and too many exterior changes to list.lol The colorado just has an intake and a set of wheels on it for now. I hope to gain some knowledge on my(well my wife's) new jeep, since I know almost nothing about them. Right now she wants to change out the stock wheels, and then who knows what.lol Here's a pic of the Liberty. Thanks for having me.
You must be registered for see images attach

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome. Nice jeep.

Dave

bmrrwolfe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome!
I would love to move down that way soon, my dad just moved to the Lake Norman area and loves it down there!

speedracerbubba

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome.

I found craigslist to be good for some parts. I got an engine skid for $25 and rims with two good tires for $75.