New Mesh Grill Inserts!!! (sick of me yet?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok! Just finished putting these in!!!! Here it is!
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

That's it for now, I swear!

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hahahha, youve got that thing looking good! Tell us how they went in. I was wondering if they were just the type that were held on by wires, or if you had to take the grill insert out. O:)

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Hahahha, youve got that thing looking good! Tell us how they went in. I was wondering if they were just the type that were held on by wires, or if you had to take the grill insert out. O:)

Thanks guys, lol

They're help on by wires....my darn hands are hurtin!

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ah, you are one handy gal! :) they look great, I hate NY for forcing us to have plates up front, it totally ruins the looks of our jeeps..
look at that picture, great.

glamurgurl9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great!!!

You did a fantastic job!!

It's sooo cold here, I wish the sun was shining like it is at your house!!

ender00

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea buddy

looks like you did the same thing i did. i get lots of complements. looks good. really easy too. i like it better with your paint and clear turn signals. and painted bumper.
You must be registered for see images

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You should post the dimensions/a pattern of the inserts so people that have yet to do this can cut their own. Could go in the How To section

the_titan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yesss...I know this. You posted it several times. How does that mean that you could not write down the dimensions when you adjust them, or someone else could post dimensions when they get theirs. Mine are permanent mounted now and I did not have the foresight to write anything down, but someone else can still post a pattern for people that make their own like me and struggle to get the shape just right.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
02LibertyLimitedChick said:
the_titan said:
You should post the dimensions/a pattern of the inserts so people that have yet to do this can cut their own. Could go in the How To section

I bought mine pre-cut! :-$

He just wants you do measure yours, and right alittle how-to that way other people can cut them their self and not buy them off ebay. O:)

02LibertyLimitedChick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the_titan said:
Yesss...I know this. You posted it several times. How does that mean that you could not write down the dimensions when you adjust them, or someone else could post dimensions when they get theirs. Mine are permanent mounted now and I did not have the foresight to write anything down, but someone else can still post a pattern for people that make their own like me and struggle to get the shape just right.

OK. Well, I apologize first and foremost for repeating myself too much apparently first of all. Second of all, I didn't REALIZE that that's what you ment! Geez. Yes, I will take measurements thiss weekend and post em up.
sad2.gif