NEW here....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
a couple weeks ago i kind of introduced myself with a few noob questions.
i had bought a 2005 renegade.... or so i had thought... turned out the dealer didn't have the title, the previous owner did.... and he wasn't giving it back. apparently he was pissed about something and looking to extort money from the dealer to get the title back... nice guy. soooo, i just bought a 2004 liberty columbia edition yesterday (with a title... i saw it), picking it up tomorrow... can't wait... this will be my bad weather and beach ride. i'll be adding 245/70 grabbers next week, and possibly a couple other things... turns out "www.justforjeeps.com" is 10 miles from my home... so no shipping charges!!

Attachments

• 31381B.08.jpg
    31381B.08.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 9

Deviations

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a clean looking ride!

I'm getting a little nervous about my title. My 21 day temporary permit is about to expire and my plates haven't shown up yet.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that would do it, but it worked out well for me with the lighter gray interior! :D

one mans loss is another's gain... freaking dealers... i bought mats, a replacement steering wheel, new fogs.... all back up on ebay.
glad it worked out for you.

AtoB

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a clean looking ride!

I'm getting a little nervous about my title. My 21 day temporary permit is about to expire and my plates haven't shown up yet.

just keep on them. apparently, dealers (at least in MA) not having the title in hand is common.