new here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rjcapp

Reaction score
Hi, Obviously new to the forum. Picking up my first Jeep in a few hours. It is an 03 KJ w/ 93,000 miles. I am purchasing the KJ for my 16 year old daughter but I am liking it more and more. Its in nice shape and ill be starting maintenance on it right away. Looking forward to gaining knowledge and tips on how to and what if here on the forum. Getty up.

AlexDisaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 03 limited and it is my first car and i also got it at 16 I love this car and it is a great car and has a lot of get up and go to it as well icon996.gif and welcome to the forum=]

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have an 03 limited and it is my first car and i also got it at 16 I love this car and it is a great car and has a lot of get up and go to it as well icon996.gif and welcome to the forum=]

Alex....it is a Jeep.......:D

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi, Obviously new to the forum. Picking up my first Jeep in a few hours. It is an 03 KJ w/ 93,000 miles. I am purchasing the KJ for my 16 year old daughter but I am liking it more and more. Its in nice shape and ill be starting maintenance on it right away. Looking forward to gaining knowledge and tips on how to and what if here on the forum. Getty up.

Welcome rjcapp.

By the time you get the jeep home you will be telling her......"this is my jeep, but you can use it when I am not driving it"......and "be careful with my jeep".........haha

Dave

AlexDisaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
then lift it and say I dont think youre experienced enough to drive it...its mean but itd always be in the driveway for ya :D

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
You know, ThunderbirdJunkie has a perfectly nice 1994 Toyota Paseo for sale that would make her a sweet first ride.

She doesn't need a macho 4x4:)