New Here!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dloc_jeep_KJ

Reaction score
so i just joined!! i have been a member of LOST for while and have looked here before but never registered. i am a college student(welding/ metal fab.) with a 5 month old son. enough about me ill tell u little about my Jeep. its an 03 sport. i have a Rusty's Lift Rancho RSX shocks w/ a 3 ring clevis and 1 rear iso pad. i have 245/75/16s and just ordered some MTRs. i have customs skids as well as rock sliders. surco rack and a few other goodies. i wheel my KJ almost every week and i wheel it prety hard. i live in Northeast TN witch is a great place to live if u like to go off road. i am close to Telico and Harlan as well as having plenty of local trails that are all worth running a few times.

fdems

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey dloc, well if your a member of L.O.S.T. you'll probably be well known here, at least I've seen ya posting around before. Welcome, this is a great site also and you'll see alot of familiar avatars...

dloc_jeep_KJ

Reaction score
just figured i would also add a few pics of my rig.
You must be registered for see images attach

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site! We're a pretty laid back group over here. Some of us wheel 'em, some of us don't, but we all get along pretty well. Nice flex pics btw.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome.....nice Jeep and pic's. Looks like a fun place to offroad too.

Dave

dloc_jeep_KJ

Reaction score
yeah its an ok place to wheel. its kinda mellow for me though. here are a few moer pics from this week. this trail is WILD and this isnt even close to the hard stuff.

05kj6spd

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That does look like nice scenery. We are also fortunate to have some trails down the road from where we live.